11 a.m. Discharge Information
Our goal is to ensure the smoothest transition possible on the day of your discharge. You can help in that transition by using this checklist prior to your day of discharge.
- All coats, shoes and clothing are packed.
- Arrangements have been made for someone to pick you up prior to 11 a.m. (unless your Physician prescribes otherwise).
- Prescriptions have been reviewed.
- Dietary questions have been answered. (If not, please call ext. 2247)
- Please be certain all flowers, cards, and gifts are taken home the day before you are discharged.
- Take all personal items with you at discharge.
- Any medications that you brought into the hospital should be taken with you.
Click Here to download a printable discharge checklist (.pdf)