It is the vision of Hanover Hospital to support a Community Wide Practice Management/Electronic Medical Record (PM/EMR) so that Hanover Hospital and its affiliates will have extensive ability to improve clinical outcomes for their patients while strengthening the hospital/physician relationship.
- Fully Integrated Practice Management/Electronic Medical Record
- Community Electronic Health Exchange (eHX)
- eMessenger – Automated Telephone/Text Messages
- Patient Portal/Healow – Secure Patient Communication Network
- Medical Device Integration
eClinicalWorks Email and Phone Scam
As you may be aware, telephone and email scams are on the rise. As custodians of protected health information (PHI), we all need to be very careful when responding to phone calls or email notification or requests that may compromise the security of the information in our care.
As a way to protect yourself, your practice, and your patients from email scams, please take the following steps:
- Before responding to any emails, look closely at the URL from the send to verify that it is a known and trusted source.
- Do not click on any attachment from an unknown party.
- If you receive an email that appears to be from eClinicalWorks, verify that:
- The sender email is from @eclinicalworks.com, @eclinicalmail.com or @healow.com.
- The source URL in the email link is: my.eclinicalworks.com.
eClinicalWorks will NEVER:
- Email anyone in your practice requesting or demanding log-on credentials to the eClinicalWorks system.
- Email anyone in your practice informing them that an eClinicalWorks password reset is needed.
- Email or call anyone in your practice requesting personal information about you, your practice, or your patients unless it is in response to an open support case.
Finally, if you have any questions or concerns about the origin of an email or phone request regarding eClinicalWorks, or to verify the legitimacy of a request, you can contact anyone from the Hanover Hospital eClinicalWorks support team.
eClinicalWorks Organizational Reflection on 2015
2015 was an exciting year for eClinicalWorks! Some milestones include:
- 115,000+ providers worldwide
- 220+ million personal records managed
- 2nd largest e-prescription vendor in the U.S.; 1,533 million e-prescriptions sent annually
- More than 700 health centers are part of the eClinicalWorks community
- 14 of our customers are HIMSS Davies award winners, with Grove Medical Associates and HealthNet being recognized in 2015
- Achieved remarkable adoption around population health and our related programs, including CCM, ACO, PCMH, PQRS, CPDI, HEDIS, DSRIP and Medicare Advantage
- Integration with several home monitoring devices, including those from Fitbit, Glooko, Google Fit, iHealth, Jawbone, Moves, Telcare and Withings