A strong set of core values provides the catalyst for Hanover Hospital's promise. These core values encompass a strong sense of dedication, integrity, patient dignity, our approach to the community we serve, and above all, our relentless pursuit of medical and service excellence. Our promise is a demonstration of unwavering dedication to performance in every aspect of clinical care, medical technology and personalized service which contributes to positive outcomes and high-quality patient experience.
Our promise - to healthcare consumers and to ourselves - is a claim of distinction for Hanover Hospital. It reflects who we are, how we think, and what you should expect. It speaks of credibility, competence and accountability. Our promise is a concise way of stating what is most important to all of us at Hanover Hospital.
- We set a high level of expectation for patient care.
- We invest in leading edge information and clinical technologies to promote innovation and improve the health status of the communities we serve.
- We are committed to pursuing positive patient outcomes.
- Our physicians and other caregivers are highly skilled and motivated, and strive to provide the right level of care at the right time.
- We are sensitive to the unique preferences of individual patients, and treat patients and family members as active, informed participants in the care process.
- The physical settings in which we care for patients and their family members offer desirable places for healing, comfort, and renewal.
- Relationships between and among caregivers and patients are highly valued and instill a sense of healing, compassion, openness, trust and accountability.