Benefits & Tiered Staffing
Hanover Hospital offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits. Please visit the following links for specific, benefit information.
Employee Benefit Program Summary:
Hanover Hospital Employee Benefits
At Hanover Hospital we understand the importance of enjoying the time you spend away from your job. That’s why we offer family-friendly flex scheduling and tiered staffing programs. We believe that these options are an important part of creating a positive and healthy work-life balance for our staff.
Tiered Staffing Programs:
To be eligible for the tiered staffing program nurses must have a minimum of 2 years relevant clinical experience in the area of hire.
- Schedule 32 hours in a 4 week period
- At least 2 shifts must be on the weekend (based on unit need)*
- Schedule to work 1major and 1minor holiday
- Schedule 64 hours in a 4 week period
- At least 4 shifts must be on the weekend (based on unit need)*
- Schedule to work 2 major holidays and 1 minor holiday
- Schedule to work 3 out of 4 weekends in a 4 week schedule
- Tier II and Tier III are eligible to purchase health benefits at the Hanover Hospital part time rate.
- Tier II and Tier III are eligible for tuition assistance program.
*Weekend shifts begin at 3:00 p.m. on Friday and end at 7:00 a.m. on Monday.
For additional program information, call one of our recruiters today at (717) 633-2274 or (717) 633-2184.
Find balance in your career at Hanover Hospital.