...with web-based news readers. Click your choice below:
Click on the publications above, to view our latest news and information.
Browse our newsroom (below) to learn more about the events and programs at Hanover Hospital, current announcements, accomplishments we have achieved, and the recognition we have received. You can also search this page for press releases about Hanover Hospital, as well as links to articles and videos about the hospital in the media.
|Monte Carlo Casino Night
- Tickets Now Available for Monte Carlo Casino Night. Saturday, May 31, 2014 at Bay City Restaurant. Enjoy a fun evening of entertainment, prizes, raffles, a live auction and hors d’oeuvres! Read more....
|Auxiliary Presents Book Fair and “Meet & Greet” Coffee Social
- The Hanover Hospital Auxiliary will hold a Book Fair on Friday, March 7, 2014 from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. A “Meet & Greet” coffee social will also be hosted by the Auxiliary on March 7. Read more....
|March HighPoints is available online!
- Our monthly magazine is packed full of interesting articles, features, and upcoming events. Read more....
|Improve Your Lifestyle with the “Eat Well For Life” Program
- Register now for Eat Well For Life ISM, a lifestyle improvement program that champions optimal health, vitality and long-term weight management through the power of good nutrition. Read more....
|First Aid Training for Youth Sports Coaches
- Hanover Hospital Rehab Centers-Sports Medicine and the American Heart Association (AHA) will present the “American Heart Association Friends and Family First Aid”
course at 8 a.m. on Saturday, March 1, 2014, at the Hanover Hospital Medical Fitness Center, 250 Fame Avenue, Entrance B, Suite 100, Hanover, PA. Read more....
|Heart Health and Blood Pressure - Free Presentation
- About one in three American adults has high blood pressure. Do you know your numbers? Learn more at a FREE presentation entitled “All About: Heart Health and Blood Pressure." Read more....
|Inclement Weather Hotline
- We care about your safety and well-being! Please be sure to call our inclement weather hotline for delays and cancellations: (717) 316-7100 Read more....
|Go Red for Women Luncheon
- The 2014 Go Red for Women Luncheon is SOLD OUT! To be placed on the waiting list, please call (717) 316-2045.
- Studies show that a combination of interventions can significantly reduce falls among older adults. Read more....
|Heroism, Off the Job!
- Susan Cook, LPN, Recipient of Heroes of York & Adams Counties Award Read more....