...with web-based news readers. Click your choice below:
Click on the publications above, to view our latest news and information.
Browse our newsroom (below) to learn more about the events and programs at Hanover Hospital, current announcements, accomplishments we have achieved, and the recognition we have received. You can also search this page for press releases about Hanover Hospital, as well as links to articles and videos about the hospital in the media.
|Christina Spahr, November FOCUSED Award Winner
- Christina was nominated by her coworker, Kristin Coomes, and was “caught” role modeling the Empathetic Standard of Performance! Read more....
|World Wide Pressure Ulcer Prevention Day, November 20, 2014
- Hanover Hospital will join hospitals across the country and globe in observing World Wide Pressure Ulcer Prevention Day, November 20, 2014 Read more....
|Maternity Department is Recipient of New Hanover Hospital Clinical Quality Award
- Congratulations to Joyce Bragg, Director of Maternity Services and the Maternity Department staff. Read more....
|November HighPoints is available online!
- Our November issue of HighPoints is packed full of interesting articles, features, and upcoming events. Read more....
|“Diabetes and Sleep Apnea” is Topic of FREE Diabetes Dialogue Program
- Guest speaker Lauren Penrose, PA-C, of Hanover Medical Group Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine will discuss the effect that sleep apnea has on controlling blood sugar levels, and how treating sleep apnea can reduce insulin resistance, improve alertness and motivation and help in the maintenance of more stable blood glucose levels. Read more....
|What You Should Know About Ebola
- Get a few quick facts about Ebola in general and how it would be handled here at Hanover Hospital. Read more....
|Recognizing International Central Sterile Supply Week
- Hanover Hospital is proud to recognize the Central Sterile Supply (CSS) Department staff for their vital role in assuring patient safety during International Central Supply Week, October 12 – 18, 2014. Read more....
|Congratulations to Jodi Cramer, Cardiovascular Diagnostics, our October FOCUSED Award winner!
- Jodi was nominated by one of her patients and was “caught” role modeling the Friendly, Communicative and Devoted & Respectful Standards of Performance! Read more....
|12th Annual Heritage/ERA 5K Run/Walk for Muscular Dystrophy
- Hillside Medical Center announces the 12th Annual Heritage/ERA Preferred Properties Run/Walk for Muscular Dystrophy, a 5K event which will take place rain or shine, at 9 a.m., Saturday, October 11, at the Hillside Medical Center, 250 Fame Avenue, Hanover. Read more....
|October HighPoints is available online!
- Our October issue of HighPoints is packed full of interesting articles, features, and upcoming events. Read more....