...with web-based news readers. Click your choice below:
Click on the publications above, to view our latest news and information.
Browse our newsroom (below) to learn more about the events and programs at Hanover Hospital, current announcements, accomplishments we have achieved, and the recognition we have received. You can also search this page for press releases about Hanover Hospital, as well as links to articles and videos about the hospital in the media.
|Annual Walk for Child Abuse Prevention
- The York County Child Abuse Prevention/Outreach Committee will host its 8th annual walk. Read more....
|New Hours for New Oxford Lab Beginning April 4
- Beginning April 4, Saturday hours of operation at the New Oxford Lab will change. Read more....
|Do you know a student athlete? Share these upcoming opportunities from our Sports Medicine and Nutrition Services Department!
- Senior Student Athletic Trainer Appreciation Night: Join us for dinner and an evening of recognition and fun at the York Revolution! Also, mark your calendars for our upcoming presentation "Eating For Performance". Read more....
|Jason Udzinski, March FOCUSED Award Winner
- Jason's nomination was from a fellow employee. He was “caught” role modeling all seven of the Standards of Performance! Read more....
|National Healthcare DECISIONS DAY
- It’s time to Begin the Conversation about end of life care. BEGIN to EDUCATE, PREPARE, COMMUNICATE, DOCUMENT, ACT, EMPOWER. We can help you begin the conversation about end of life care choices today! Read more....
|Dinner with a Doc - Edward Leventhal, M.D., Urologist
- Join us for a FREE presentation featuring Dr. Edward Leventhal, a Hanover urologist, to learn more about urge incontinence and the new Urolift® procedure. Read more....
|Laurel Brown is February DAISY Award Winner
- Do you know a nurse who is an outstanding role model? Read about our most recent DAISY Award winner, Laurel Brown, and consider nominating a nurse who has skill and compassion. Read more....
|March "On-Hold" Messages
- Has this happened to you? You are on hold and listening to Hanover Hospital’s “On-Hold” phone messages. Halfway through a message that interests you, the person you were waiting for is back on the line, but you’ve missed the remainder of the message – until now. View the “On-Hold” messages for the current month, in their entirety, right here. Read more....
|David Gilbert, February FOCUSED Award Winner
- Dr. Gilbert's nomination was from a fellow employee. He was “caught” role modeling all seven of the Standards of Performance! Read more....
|February is American Heart Month
- Knowing what causes heart disease and how you can prevent it can help you live a longer, healthier life. Take this quiz to find out more about reducing your risk for heart disease. Read more....