...with web-based news readers. Click your choice below:
Click on the publications above, to view our latest news and information.
Browse our newsroom (below) to learn more about the events and programs at Hanover Hospital, current announcements, accomplishments we have achieved, and the recognition we have received. You can also search this page for press releases about Hanover Hospital, as well as links to articles and videos about the hospital in the media.
|Masquerade $5 Jewelry Sale
- The Hanover Hospital Auxiliary will host their spring 2015 Masquerade™ $5 Jewelry & Accessory Sale, on Wednesday, May 6, Thursday, May 7 and Friday, May 8 in Hanover Hospital’s Conference Room M, located near the Main Lobby. Read more....
|Are You an Occasional Smoker Who Wants to Quit? Register Now for the Next “Freedom From Smoking” Class
- Whether you are a heavy or a light smoker and want to quit, we can help! The next “Freedom From Smoking™” series will begin on Tuesday, May 5, 2015. Read more....
|Micah Aumen, April FOCUSED Award Winner
- Micah's nomination was from a fellow employee. He was “caught” role modeling the Friendly, Service-oriented, Communicative, United, Empathetic and Devoted & respectful Standards of Performance! Read more....
|National Healthcare Decisions Day is Thursday, April 16
- Are you ready to make your advance healthcare decisions matter? On National Healthcare Decisions Day, Thursday, April 16, Hanover Hospital representatives will be available to assist you from 9 a.m. through 6 p.m. in the hospital Main Lobby. Read more....
|Hanover Hospital is Recipient of “Safety Across the Board” Excellence Award
- Hanover Hospital is the proud recipient of the “Safety Across the Board” Excellence Award by the Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania’s (HAP) Pennsylvania Hospital Engagement Network (PA-HEN), presented at the recent Capstone Celebration/HAP 2015 Quality Collaboratives Kick-off Meeting in Grantville, PA. Read more....
|April "On-Hold" Messages
- Has this happened to you? You are on hold and listening to Hanover Hospital’s “On-Hold” phone messages. Halfway through a message that interests you, the person you were waiting for is back on the line, but you’ve missed the remainder of the message – until now. View the “On-Hold” messages for the current month, in their entirety, right here. Read more....
|Annual Walk for Child Abuse Prevention
- The York County Child Abuse Prevention/Outreach Committee will host its 8th annual walk. Read more....
|New Hours for New Oxford Lab Beginning April 4
- Beginning April 4, Saturday hours of operation at the New Oxford Lab will change. Read more....
|Do you know a student athlete? Share these upcoming opportunities from our Sports Medicine and Nutrition Services Department!
- Senior Student Athletic Trainer Appreciation Night: Join us for dinner and an evening of recognition and fun at the York Revolution! Also, mark your calendars for our upcoming presentation "Eating For Performance". Read more....
|Jason Udzinski, March FOCUSED Award Winner
- Jason's nomination was from a fellow employee. He was “caught” role modeling all seven of the Standards of Performance! Read more....