...with web-based news readers. Click your choice below:
Click on the publications above, to view our latest news and information.
Browse our newsroom (below) to learn more about the events and programs at Hanover Hospital, current announcements, accomplishments we have achieved, and the recognition we have received. You can also search this page for press releases about Hanover Hospital, as well as links to articles and videos about the hospital in the media.
|“Diabetes and Sleep Apnea” is Topic of FREE Diabetes Dialogue Program
- Guest speaker Lauren Penrose, PA-C, of Hanover Medical Group Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine will discuss the effect that sleep apnea has on controlling blood sugar levels, and how treating sleep apnea can reduce insulin resistance, improve alertness and motivation and help in the maintenance of more stable blood glucose levels. Read more....
|What You Should Know About Ebola
- Get a few quick facts about Ebola in general and how it would be handled here at Hanover Hospital. Read more....
|Recognizing International Central Sterile Supply Week
- Hanover Hospital is proud to recognize the Central Sterile Supply (CSS) Department staff for their vital role in assuring patient safety during International Central Supply Week, October 12 – 18, 2014. Read more....
|Congratulations to Jodi Cramer, Cardiovascular Diagnostics, our October FOCUSED Award winner!
- Jodi was nominated by one of her patients and was “caught” role modeling the Friendly, Communicative and Devoted & Respectful Standards of Performance! Read more....
|12th Annual Heritage/ERA 5K Run/Walk for Muscular Dystrophy
- Hillside Medical Center announces the 12th Annual Heritage/ERA Preferred Properties Run/Walk for Muscular Dystrophy, a 5K event which will take place rain or shine, at 9 a.m., Saturday, October 11, at the Hillside Medical Center, 250 Fame Avenue, Hanover. Read more....
|October HighPoints is available online!
- Our October issue of HighPoints is packed full of interesting articles, features, and upcoming events. Read more....
|Fall 2014 Auxiliary Events
- Come join us for the Auxiliary fall events - Boo Bucks Raffle, Annual Meeting, Book Fair and $5 Jewelry Sale. Read more....
|Join us for the 2014 BFF Event (Breast Friends Forever)!
- Grab your BFF and join us for the 2014 Breast Friends Forever Dinner with the Docs! Read more....
|3 Tips for Infection Prevention
- Do your autumn plans include a trip to a country fair? Spending a day at the fair is fun, but it’s important to make hand hygiene an important part of your day, especially if you will be coming into contact with certain animals. Read more....
|September FOCUSED Award Winner - Christine Rapp, Marketing
- Christine was nominated by a coworker and was “caught” role modeling the Friendly, Owner-minded, Communicative, United and Service-oriented Standards of Performance! Read more....