...with web-based news readers. Click your choice below:
Click on the publications above, to view our latest news and information.
Browse our newsroom (below) to learn more about the events and programs at Hanover Hospital, current announcements, accomplishments we have achieved, and the recognition we have received. You can also search this page for press releases about Hanover Hospital, as well as links to articles and videos about the hospital in the media.
|Winter/Spring 2016 Healthy Perspectives Magazine Is Now Available
- Click to view our Winter/Spring 2016 digital edition. Be sure to watch for your printed copy of Healthy Perspectives Magazine delivered with your November 24th Merchandiser! Read more....
|Masquerade $5 Jewelry Sale
- The Hanover Hospital Auxiliary will host their Masquerade™ $5 Jewelry & Accessory Sale, on Wednesday, December 2, Thursday, December 3 and Friday, December 4 in Hanover Hospital’s Conference Room M, located near the Main Lobby. Read more....
|Join us for the 29th "Tree of Life" Ceremony
- The 29th Annual Illumination of the Tree of Life
will take place Sunday, December 6, at 6:00 pm on the corner of Highland Avenue and Charles Street. Read more....
|Congratulations to Tiffany Hazard-Mummert, our November FOCUSED Award Winner
- Tiffany was nominated by a fellow employee and was “caught” role modeling the Friendly, Service-oriented, and Empathetic Standards of Performance! Read more....
|Monthly Health eCooking Planner - November 2015
- Trying to find healthy and delicious recipes? It's simple with our collection of low fat, low calorie and heart-healthy recipes. Each month, you can view our "Monthly Health eCooking Planner" that highlights the most popular seasonal items. Check out this month's healthy treats: Read more....
|November 2015 "On-Hold" Messages
- Has this happened to you? You are on hold and listening to Hanover Hospital’s “On-Hold” phone messages. Halfway through a message that interests you, the person you were waiting for is back on the line, but you’ve missed the remainder of the message – until now. View the “On-Hold” messages for the current month, in their entirety, right here. Read more....
- Our satellite facilities will observe the following holiday schedules... Read more....
|Holiday Survival Tips
- Patti Anewalt, Director of Hospice & Community Care's Pathways Center for Grief & Loss will outline some tips to help you survive, and enjoy, the holidays. Read more....
|Diabetes Education - Fall 2015 Program
- This event has been canceled.
Dr. Susan Peck from Mountain View OB/GYN and Dr. Edward Leventhal from Hanover Medical Group - Urology will be our guest speakers. Join us for an informative presentation on male and female sexual dysfunction in diabetes. Read more....
|Outreach Health Fair
- Senator Richard Alloway, Representative Kate Klunk and Hanover Hospital are proud to sponsor the Outreach Health Fair on October 22, 2015. Read more....