...with web-based news readers. Click your choice below:
Click on the publications above, to view our latest news and information.
Browse our newsroom (below) to learn more about the events and programs at Hanover Hospital, current announcements, accomplishments we have achieved, and the recognition we have received. You can also search this page for press releases about Hanover Hospital, as well as links to articles and videos about the hospital in the media.
|April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month It’s Time…to Talk About it!
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month, and this year’s focus is on youth. The awareness campaign – “It’s Time…to Talk About It! Your Voice. Our Future. Prevent Sexual Violence.” encourages individuals and communities to support healthy sexual development and provides tools on healthy adolescent sexuality and engaging youth. Read more....
|2013 Annual Report Available Online
- Hanover Hospital's 2013 Annual Report is available for viewing and downloading. This year's report shows the impact the hospital has on various aspects of the community and how committed we are to its growth and development. To learn more about our core values and patient experience initiatives... Read more....
|Everyday Hero: Hanover Doctor Devotes Time to Helping People in the Philippines
- Hanover Hospital's Jess Socrates volunteers with nonprofits to provide resources, medical assistance to residents in need
By Jennifer Wentz
|Hospitality Shop Volunteers Needed at Hanover Hospital
- It takes the services of a lot of people to assure that Hanover Hospital’s Hospitality Shop is open for business during the busiest hours each week. Because many volunteers who have worked in the shop for many years are now retiring, the Auxiliary is turning to the community for help in filling openings – particularly evenings and weekends. Read more....
|THE ANONYMOUS PEOPLE | FREE documentary film
- Guiding Hearts with Hope, Inc. takes aim at changing the conversation from addiction to recovery, from problems to solutions for America’s top health issue with a FREE documentary film. The film focuses on the more than 23 million Americans living in long-term recovery from Substance Use Disorders. Read more....
|New Sleep Guidelines Are Going Into Effect... Is Your Company Ready?
- New sleep guidelines will take effect in May, and everyone with a CDL will be affected by them. Dr. Michael Peck and the Express Care & HanoverWorks teams have certified D.O.T. providers to keep your drivers on the road. Read more....
|Ready to Quit? It’s Not Too Late! Register Now for the Next “Freedom From Smoking” Class
- Are you finally ready to quit the habit? It’s not too late! The next “Freedom From Smoking™” series will begin on Tuesday, April 1, 2014. Read more....
|Better Living Radio - WHVR-1280 | Weekdays 10-11 a.m.
- Every weekday from 10 - 11 a.m., WHVR-1280 airs the Hanover Hospital sponsored radio program Better Living Radio. Read more....
|'Happy' The Movie. The Movement.
- Join Family First Health and TrueNorth Wellness Services for a free screening of this documentary on Tuesday, April 8th at the Hanover Hospital Wellness & Education Center. Read more....
|Monte Carlo Casino Night
- Tickets Now Available for Monte Carlo Casino Night. Saturday, May 31, 2014 at Bay City Restaurant. Enjoy a fun evening of entertainment, prizes, raffles, a live auction and hors d’oeuvres! Read more....