The Travel Medicine
clinic helps you prevent health problems before they occur by preparing you properly for your trip.
We specialize in:
- Education about the health and safety risks in the countries being visited
- Immunizations against disease found in those countries
- Advice on how to reduce the risk of contracting infectious diseases
- Malaria Prophylaxix (Prevention Measures)
- Pre- and Post-Travel Medical Consultations
- Travel Vaccines (The Travel Medicine clinic is an Official Yellow Fever Vaccine Center.)
You will receive a customized travel folder during your appointment. It includes valuable, destination-specific information that you can use throughout your travels to protect your heatlh and safety – and help you enjoy your trip to the fullest extent possible.