The Travel Medicine
clinic helps you prevent health problems before they occur by preparing you properly for your trip.
We specialize in:
- Education about the health and safety risks in the countries being visited
- Immunizations against disease found in those countries
- Advice on how to reduce the risk of contracting infectious diseases
- Malaria Prophylaxix (Prevention Measures)
- Pre- and Post-Travel Medical Consultations
- Travel Vaccines (The Travel Medicine clinic is an Official Yellow Fever Vaccine Center.)
You will receive a customized travel folder during your appointment. It includes valuable, destination-specific information that you can use throughout your travels to protect your heatlh and safety – and help you enjoy your trip to the fullest extent possible.
Hanover Medical Group (HMG) is pleased to announce its online patient portal. The Patient Portal is available for all HMG patients over 18, and participation is free! Through the Patient Portal, you will be able to access your medical information over a secure server from the comfort of your home or office, 24 hours a day. Please contact your physician's office today for more information or to sign up.