||Center for Acute Rehabilitative Medicine
300 Highland Avenue
Hanover, PA 17331
View Google Map
At Hanover Hospital’s Center for Acute Rehabilitative Medicine, you can recover close to home.
We are dedicated to helping people get past the hurdles of recovery and back to their lives, work, family, active retirement, and independent living.
The 15-bed Center for Acute Rehabilitative Medicine is designed to help you move through the “continuum of care” and to your discharge destination in the most medically appropriate and cost effective way based on your individual needs. We are dedicated to providing the care necessary to meet your medical, physical, psychological, and social needs in an environment that promotes wellness, confidence, and independence.
We take care of patients who have had...
We encourage you to:
- Hip fractures
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Multiple trauma
- Neurological disorders, including Parkinsonism, Multiple Sclerosis, Guillain Barre
Will Insurance Pay?
- Participate in daily care such as dressing and grooming
- Join in individual and group leisure activities to help you resume normal activities
- Eat meals with other clients in the dining room
- Participate in an individualized therapy program
Medicare and most insurances pay for the rehabilitative services provided by the Center for Acute Rehabilitative Medicine at Hanover Hospital. Some insurance plans will also cover your co-payment responsibility. A representative from the hospital can answer any questions you and your family may have about your benefits and coverages.