Click the image next to each event for a printable flyer with more information.
Boo Buck$ Raffle
During the month of October a total of $1,500 in cash prizes will be awarded. A ticket will be drawn every day.
- Daily cash prizes of $25 or more
- 200 prize given on October 1 and October 31
- $100 prizes given every Saturday
Drawings will be held at 10 a.m. weekdays in the Hospitality Shop. Winners will be posted at the Hospitality Shop. You do not need to be present at the drawing to win. All proceeds benefit Hanover Hospital.
Tickets are $5 each and are available at the Hospitality Shop (located in the hospital Main Lobby); at Nadine’s Cafe (basement level) on Wednesdays during September from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; and at the Auxiliary Office, by contacting the Auxiliary Secretary at (717) 316-2281.
Masquerade $5 Jewelry Sale
November 19 & 20, 2014, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
November 21, 2014, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hanover Hospital, Conference Room M (located near the Main Lobby)
Come see the wonderful selection of jewelry and accessories, all priced at $5. Choose from thousands of quality items, offered by Masquerade Fundraising, part of a national company that has raised more than $10 million for hospital auxiliaries throughout the country.
Holiday Plant Sale
Pre-order due date: November 24, 2014
Delivery day: December 3, 2014
28th Annual Tree of Life Ceremony
December 7, 2014
Corner of Highland Avenue and Charles Street, Hanover
All donors and persons honored are listed in a beautiful book located in the main lobby of the hospital during the holiday season. Click the flyer to the left for a donor form. Hot drinks and cookies will be served after the ceremony.
The Hanover Hospital Auxiliary held its first meeting in October 1925, one year before the official opening of the hospital. Sewing linens for the new hospital was one of the first functions of the Auxiliary. This committee continued its work until 1954 when the Hanover Hospital Auxiliary Hospitality Shop opened its doors, offering patients, staff and visitors a variety of unique gifts.
In the years since its inception, the Auxiliary has awarded over $100,000 in grants to employees for continuing education, purchased the hospital's courtesy vans, and has helped in the purchase of hospital equipment. The Auxiliary supports Hanover Hospital through the following services:
- Courtesy Van: provides transportation to and from the hospital free of charge to those in need
- Continuing Education : provides over $10,000 annually to employees who are enrolled in health-related educational programs
- Hospitality Shop and Hospitality Cart: provide patients, staff, and the community with a variety of gift and convenience items
- Student Education Services: provides hospital tours, classroom programs, and an annual Student Health Fair to local elementary school students
- Community Outreach: provides assistance for medical costs to less fortunate families through the Special Needs Fund
- Vending: provides vending services in the hospital and satellite facilities
If you would like more information about the Auxiliary or its events or are interested in becoming a member, please call the Auxiliary office at (717) 316-2281.